Sunday, November 7, 2010

Surprise On Time!!!!!!


As was going to start, with the thought of an extra sleep, was a nice thought!!! Well wrong kid's time's don't change, Nana forgot. With it being Sunday and not wanting to have to look all over for thing's, we got them all ready Saturday night. Would you believe it we were all dressed an hour early, by accident Pa changed my clock's and I did not know it. Probably want happen again...LOL...When it was time to go to class, Ellen assured me she was big enough to go by herself, what she didn't know I was following her. Jack Jack went into his class, but Rosie had a different idea, even though she is in the same class as Jack Jack. So once again Pa got the privilege of staying in the nursery, as he did with his own. Rosie was happy with this idea, and even played, as long as Pa stayed sitting on the floor, along with the other kid's in his lap!!!!!! Survived church, came home, had something to eat and settled in for the evening. Kid's went for a walk with daddy before he went to work, for a little while and picked up pine cone's. The kid's love the tape I have of Lorenzo's Songbook, about a puppet in the attic telling a story and singing primary song's, I have volume one. Checked the church library, and to my surprise they had volume two. We decided to watch it, I think Rosie love's it, Jack Jack and Ellen laugh all through it. I myself loved this volume two, at close to the end it had a song about self-control, I explained that you were able to stop how you acted when you were mad if you thought real hard about it. It even showed great picture's, like a little boy about to hit someone then it stopped for you to think and he reacted nice. After the tape, it had been awhile, so I talked about it again how you needed to be nice. All of a sudden, Jack Jack looked right at Ellen and said ** I think you need self-control **. I had to control my wanting to laugh, for he is usually the one wanting to put his hand's on someone. I asked him what it meant to see if he understood me and he did. Of, course I made sure to let him know how proud I was of him for the right answer!!!!!!!!!!........ended the day with reading book's and Jack Jack talking about self-control, even if a puppet taught it!!!!!!!!!!

1 comment:

  1. they all look so much bigger since Elijah was born, hope you are getting to read these Lorraine, I promised the kid's I would let you know some thing's they did..........

    ReplyDelete