Friday, November 5, 2010

I Guess you are Never too old!!!!!!





Today Jack Jr and the kid's came home from Dallas, visiting mommy and Elijah. So, I am now once again on a schedule...LOL...I know that Nana and Pa can never replace mommy and daddy, but we can do our best to keep them busy. After their bath's I was looking for Jack Jack some pajama's, when I opened the suitcase Rosie immediately saw a pretty blue dress, and had to have it. Ellen came in and saw it and she wanted it, so we tried it on Ellen and the sleeve's were too little, so Rosie got to put it on. It just so happened that today I had gone to Wal Mart's in Gilmer, they had their Halloween costume's on clearance for 75% off ( you know I could not resist ) I bought one to give to Ellen for her birthday next weekend, a princess one. So Ellen got an early birthday gift. Of, course she know's Pa is going to take her shopping. Here are a few picture's I took of the kid's playing dress-up. Also caught Jack Jack playing.....enjoy I did.

No comments:

Post a Comment