Monday, November 1, 2010

Miracle's....Family Home Evening



As today started I knew it was Monday, and what was I going to do tonight for home evening. Thought for awhile, and all I could think about was Miracle's, and how was I going to help my grandkid's understand about this. Of course Elijah was on my mind as always. I soon thought of having the kid's tell what they thought was a Miracle about their little brother, Elijah. Then came the idea of a tree and the many color's of leaves, so that is how Elijah's Miracle Tree came about. I did my best to cut out a tree with branches, then went onto cutting out leave's of different color's. After telling Ellen about this idea, she was thrilled to help. Daddy had to leave to go to work before we had a chance to get him to join, I thought about waiting to do this, but felt I should go ahead. After song, prayer, I began to explain as simple as I could about Miracle's, and said what we thought was a Miracle about him, and I wrote it on a leaf for them. I plan on going back and making more leaves and writing the other wonderful thing's that have happened. Yes, we kept a leaf for Daddy and Mommy.......

No comments:

Post a Comment