Thursday, July 9, 2009

Proud of YOU


Recently I was able to spend 36 days with my son Jack Jr and his family. I had a wonderful time. We went and saw many things, parks, ice cream trucks and many more things. I was able to watch and be a part of their family. I know that I don't have to worry about them, they make a great family and it is me who is honored to be a part of it. A mother always wonders if she raised her children right. I know that he really was listening to me even though I thought he wasn't. As I watched them as parents I could not ask anymore of them, they are doing a great job! I am so proud to see them having family prayer, family home evening and reading the Book Of Mormon together as a family. They are always going to be a close family, you can feel the spirit in their home!!!!!Thank-you son and daughter!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment