Saturday, July 4, 2009

It's been a long time!!!!!




Just wanted to get everyone up to date on everything!!!!! I have been gone to Lubbock to stay with Jack Jr and his family. I had a great time, didn't realize how much I would miss them , Until I came home. I like being home, but I sure do miss the routine of everything, Yes even being woke Up early. Jack Jack and Ellen sure make life seem so simple!!!! Rose has a way of making your heart melt. Kason came this week he sure has grown, crawling everywhere and pulling up on everything. I never thought I would want to be a grandmother, but I am Nana, The LORD knew what he was doing. I Love seeing a part of me that will keep on going!!!!!! No matter How far Jack goes I can see my influnce on them. something that I will always cherish!!! I hope they will remember the special times we share. Jack Jr takes the bar at the end of the month, his dream since since seventh grade!!!! I have all the faith in the world in you Jack!!! I have been able to see How Jack and Loraine are raising the kids, I am so proud of them. I was able to be a part of Family Home Evening, Family Prayer, Reading the Book of Mormon in english and spanish. I dont want to foget anything. My favorite was teaching Jack Jack and Ellen that the white truck played more than music also popsicles. Thank- you for having me!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment