Friday, May 15, 2009

CELEBRATE REMEMBER FIGHT BACK



Today,May 15, 2009, was the Relay For Life for Tyler, we decided to go. If you want to humble yourself, go to one. We went to the dinner for survivors, we got there a little early, as usual I got up and asked did they need help. For 2 hours I signed up the survivors and gave them their goody bag. It was a beautiful site to see so many purple shirts. Purple is for Cancer Survivors. There was almost 200 people there. I looked in awe. It's been 2 1/2 years not. Today was also his usual 6 mth. CAT scan, getting use to them. Next week is the doctor visit. I hate the waiting, but know that I can't change it. One day there will be a CURE!! With many more relays. The relay's help raise the money to find that CURE. Go to one someday and see the laughfter and hope. Big Jack keeps fighting for his kids, grandkids and to keep the dogs away!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment